Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Friday, November 25, 2005

It's Hofficial

David Hasselhoff calls his agent and demands, "I want everyone to call me The Hoff from now one." His agent replies "Sure! No hassle."

Links to various Hoff-memes have been running (in a studly Baywatch-like manner) through my in-box for over a year now [note to the senders- I know who you are]. It's time for a digest

'Normal' stuff (relatively speaking)


The Cult of THE HOFF - worship at his shrine


Knight Rider Homage (how could you forget?)


Just plain Weird (this list is long - just deal with it)


Sucker for punishment? Still want more?

  • Hoffice Attachments: David Hasselhoff tribute - mostly links to more photos but with a few other twists thrown in. It's the kind of page that needs a Boss key (which they have thoughtfully provided)
  • The Hoff Project - photos, loads and loads of photos
  • Drop It Like It's Hoff - Guess what? MORE images, over 300 of them, mostly not seen elsewhere (thankfully)
  • The Hasselhoff Image Database - do I need to spell it out for you?
  • thebesto.pps - this is a direct link to a PowerPoint file, one of those ones that you think you've seen the best image about three slides in, and then realise how wrong you were.
  • News24 - a few repetitions mostly from that Powerpoint file (see, I've been doing my research) but worth it in case you missed the Matzel-Hoff and Smirn-Hoff images the first time around.
  • Ubersite - Hoff dogs - if you can't guess, I'm not going to spoil it for you
  • Of course it didn't take long before those subversives at b3ta had a go
  • AGB: CHEESED HOFF - actually 'cheesed' is not the word used in the image
  • Hoffy the Vampire Slayer - include just for the sheer cheek of it, and the fact that his hair is better than mine.

Now if I Hoff and I Puff, d'ya think I might blow this meme down...?

Labels:

posted at 10:26 AM
permalink
       

Priceless! I used to be a big Knight Rider fan once apon a time. Hope the film is just as daft.

By Blogger Wolfie, at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment


to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM