Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Godwin's law - this blog has probably violated this rule more times than I'd like to admit.

However, broadly speaking my use of the Nazi analogy has only been directed at one target and, let's face it - I'm hardly unique.

Meanwhile I may a well clear out a few other links:

ThankYouTony.com: A site to thank Prime Minister Tony Blair for his support of the American actions in Iraq. ('scuse me wile I just step outside to breathe some cleaner air and stick my finger down my throat).

Don't talk while I'm interrupting: "I disagree with what you say, and I will defend to the death my right to tell you so. "

It Can't Happen Here by Ron Paul Those who believe a police state can't happen here are poor students of history.

And finally a few points to bear in mind (seen on Metafilter)
  • Air travel is no safer nor more dangerous than it was pre 9/11.
  • The Big One is still supposed to devastate Southern California.
  • The ice caps have been melting for some time.
  • Dolphins are about to thank us for all the fish.

posted at 2:20 PM
permalink
       

Post a Comment


to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM