Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Following on from the issue of educational attainment, I recently found Rate My Professors which is a useful site for anyone planning a stint in a US college. If not, just check out the list of funny ratings which prove that it's much easier to be amusing when you're being negative about someone.

I even managed to find one of my own teachers in there. Nearly two decades later it looks like he hasn't changed much (although I'd take issue with decribing him as the Anti-Christ - I remember him as a very nice guy).

posted at 4:46 PM
permalink
       

Post a Comment


to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM