Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

(this is from Rory at the next desk....)

Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk.
a) Innovative
b) Preliminary
c) Proliferation
d) Cinnamon

Things that are VERY difficult to say when you're drunk . .
a) Specificity
b) British Constitution
c) Passive-aggressive disorder
d) Transubstantiate

Things that are DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk...
a) Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you.
b) Nope, no more drinks for me, I've reached my limit.
c) Sorry, but you're not really my type.
d) Please take the shots back, we'll have water.
e) I'm not interested in fighting you.
f) Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing.
g) Thank you, but I won't attempt to dance, I have zero coordination.
h) Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street.
i) I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.
j) Look, it would be great to f**k but I hardly know you and we will only feel really embarrassed and awkward in the morning.
k) That guy is staring at my girlfriend but I am sure its just because he knows her or something.
l) I must get to my bed as I could never have a really good sleep in that hedge.



(...remind me to go drinking with Rory one day)

posted at 11:50 AM
permalink
       

Post a Comment


to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM