Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Kingdom Hospital of Maine - I'm not a big Stephen King fan but this series got me hooked (forgive the pun). The last episode aired in the UK last night. The last time I trotted off to bed feeling quite so apprehensive was after I saw the X-files episode "Squeeze".

If you've seen the show, you'll be impressed by this site. If not, be prepared for a few surprises.

posted at 11:26 AM
permalink
       

Post a Comment


to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM