Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

JeffBridges.com - Stuff -  Periodically I check out websites which have been built for actors.  I've got a few actor gallery pages on my own site and it's useful to keep up date. Sadly a lot of official sites are dire and look even worse when compared with the unofficial fan site for the same person.  

(Shirley Jones - if you ever read this, I think you are great but,  in my professional opinion, your official site is an embarrassment).

Having said all that, Jeff Bridges's site is very cool and suitably quirky.  I don't know to what extent he was involved in its development but the impression you get is of a guy who is just having a lot of fun and being creative and it works. His stuff page is particularly weird, so naturally I loved it (just follow the link behind the doodle labeled "should have read the small print").



posted at 3:04 PM
permalink
       

Post a Comment


to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM