Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

ageproject - aka "guess my age". I don't know if the people who submit their photos to this site are monumental egotists or just plain naive.

The nice part is that, having guessed at their age, the site tells you their real age and what the average guess was. So I had a lot of fun pushing up the average by guessing the ages of anyone posting "I Love Me" photos as around 120.

However, I think this guy has the right idea.

posted at 9:46 PM
permalink
       

Post a Comment


to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM