Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Friday, March 05, 2004

My Dad is an enthusiastic golfer.....so is my uncle....and his wife.....and my cousin. I just hope none of them ever read this:

* I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced.
* I've spent most of my life golfing. the rest I've just wasted.
* They call it golf because all the other four-letter words were taken.
* Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun.
* It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course.
* Golf is a game in which you yell 'fore,' shoot six, and write down five
* Give me golf clubs, fresh air & a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.
* Have you ever noticed what golf spells backwards?
* The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course. "

posted at 8:51 PM
permalink
       

to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM