Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I Want One of Those - Things We Didn't Know - I really like these guys. They've got a sucessful e-business, they've got the best customer service I've EVER come accross and they even encourage their customers to send them stuff like this for their web site.

Sample: "I cannot be hypnotised. I remind the hypnotist of this every Wednesday when I go round his house to wash his car. "

posted at 7:27 PM
permalink
       

to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM