Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Friday, November 21, 2003

Kiss My Freckled Ass Goodbye! - still on the theme of work-dodging (a concept dear to my heart ever since I became my own boss!) this is a collection of resignation letters solicited by the site owners for a book they're writing.

Now I've worked for a few serious @ssholes in my time but they pale into insignificance beside the jerks who are reflected in some of these, very witty letters. This stuff is from the heart.

posted at 4:33 PM
permalink
       

Post a Comment


to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM