Originally intended just as a good way to keep bookmarks online (in the days before del.icio.us) but has evolved into collections of things that intrigue me.....or are just plain daft.

Mostly the latter.

Blog Roll

www.flickr.com

Archive

Latest stumbles

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Movie Review: The colored Teddy Bears of The Avengers - having just seen the 1998 version of "The Avengers" for the first time, and being Ursine-friendly. I was intrigued by the rainbow bears featured in the film. So I went online to see if I could find out more. Imagine my surprise when the first page in the search results turns out to be by one of my oldest on-line friends (Gerald - WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!?!?)

posted at 7:51 PM
permalink
       

Post a Comment


to top

Listed on Blogwise

<< Blogging Brits Webring >>
British Blogs.

Powered By Blogger TM